Ultimate DIY Kit - Jewelry PE 4058
For ages 14 and up!
This 65 piece kit is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to make polymer clay jewelry! It comes packed with a large variety of clay, reusable tools and a comprehensive Instruction manual that teaches you clay techniques and six step by step projects. After you make the projects you will have extra clay to create other beautiful jewelry projects. This kit gives you a great set of jewelry making tools and clay to start designing your own polymer clay jewelry. It even includes all of the finding you need to finish six jewelry pieces! This kit includes:
- 18 oz of Sculpey Premo and Souffle clay - 18 different colors in a mix of metallic, granites and regular colors
- Tools: Non Skid reusable silicone crafting mat, 12 double ended modeling tools, 1/2" circle cutter, Needle Tool, Bead Batting, Lentil Bead Tool, Metal Blade, Plastic roller & Jewelry Shapes Template Sheet
- Findings - (2) Earring posts and backs, (5) 8mm jump rings, 18” silver chain, Tan cord, Head pin, (4) Fish hooks, (8) Eye pins, (2) Elastic cords
- Instruction manual - Learn how to build slabs, marble clay, make 6 different types of beads and do mokume gane! Step by step projects include: Terrazzo Earrings, Floral Slab Earrings, Geometric Slab Earrings, Mokume Gane Necklace, Lentil Bead Bracelet and (2) Beaded Bracelets
- Clay colors include: Premo - White, Translucent, Mustard Yellow, Mauve, Pomegranate, Ultramarine Blue, Turquoise Granite, Forest Green, 18K, Copper, Gray Granite, Black Souffle - Ivory, Khaki Green, Sea Glass, Midnight Blue, Fiji, Turnip